Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Life after work

I am afraid that I will get really really lazy if left to my own devices in a few weeks when I go job free for a while. SO, I think I will devote different days to different themes. So Monday is house cleaning day where I accomplish home cleanliness related projects. Also probably cooking day. Tuesday can be museum day where I hit art museums or galleries for at least the morning. Wednesdays are already zoo days. Thursdays can be theatre/project days. Fridays can be me days where I get to do what I want guilt free. But everyday will have at least 1 hour of activity (walking around, biking, going to the gym, wii fit, exercise dvds, etc) and at least 1 hour of writing (for performance stuff or romance novels or just journaling) and at least an hour of food preparation/grocery shopping (which can include farmer's markets). This should keep me super busy. And Saturdays will include work at the quilt shop, Sam going to school or piano lessons. So Sundays will be Sam days.

Am I missing something?

No comments: