Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Busy Busy

Ok, so this not really working thing has given me a surprisingly full life. And I am adding an exercise class to it (or two). Maybe. Whatever. I didn't get up for the one this morning. But I was up really late.

I'm doing better at making dinner. Not doing better at keeping super crafty. Well that might get better. Because I broke my desk chair/sewing chair. Then I went to Ikea and got a new one and also a better work lamp. Actually my new work chair is awesome: the Tobias chair! It is also see through which really helps open up the clusterfuck corner where my sewing machine is.

Actually I should be doing this now.

I should also be blogging more since I am home more. Well more after we get back from Spain (we leave in less than THREE WEEKS!!!). So in July. Blogging returns. Probably. Well, believe it when you see it.

No comments: