Friday, July 29, 2011

I don't know why I stopped posting

Well, I do actually. I have had the stomach flu and a horrible summer head cold and produced a stage reading and worked my tuchus off in the less than one month we have been home from Spain. Both colds knocked me down for the better part of a week. And I still went to work while dealing with them. I am really really not trying to be a hero.

Good news, starting next month I should be working less days a week. Other good news is that I sent a quilt that I've put in over 100 hours and 11 months on off to be quilted. Which means all I have to do is make the binding and sew it on by machine and finish sewing it on by hand. Ummm, yeah. Other good news, close to finishing a top for my very own bed for keeps!! Cut out stuff to start two other quilt projects. Thinking of eventually selling some of this business.

1 comment:

Jim said...

It's understandable that you've been sick and busy. That's just life. And nice job on the quilts. It always feels good to get something done. I hope you'll be able to sell that stuff.