Sunday, December 10, 2006

Santa wouldn't let me go to his bar

I am serious. A man in a Santa suit told me I couldn't go into his bar today because it was a Santa bar. I only wanted to look in because, after seeing four men in Santa suits (one also smoking and another in a blue Santa suit--all sans beard) standing outside this building in a clutch trying to open a back door, I realized that the bar was in fact filled with drinking, smoking Santas. Filled with probably 50 or 60 drunk off their ass Santas. It was kind of awesome in a parallel universe sort of way. I have no idea what the hell was going on, but I was so glad that I was present to see it. Especially because earlier in the day, I had seen a Santa ice skating and thought that was kind of cool. Apparently I had no idea. I am going to go back to my pink champagne now.

4 comments:

-al said...

that sounds friggin awesome.
wish i could have seen that.

Anonymous said...

It's SANTACON!!!!!

WooooT!

laurenj said...

I am extremely jealous of your santa-sightings. i have seen no santas yet this year, and you've seen dozens of them!!! It's not fair!!!

Jim said...

You should go back dressed as a Santa.