Monday, November 08, 2010

Quilting has a magic

Or rather, I am still new enough at it that it seems like magic because I am not quite as good at the visualizing things coming together as I feel like I should be. Or rather I don't have the practice to see it in my head just as it would be, although I am good enough with color and pattern and scale that it doesn't matter if I am good at it or not. Because in the end (or in this case in the middle) the blocks look nice and they go well together (and if they don't I can always rip stuff out and try again). But my November quilt top in a month might be very lovely, and if I could find the cable to connect the camera to the computer, I would totally post pictures.

Maybe that is what I need for christmas, a wi fi enabled camera or a much better camera phone. Like a phone that is mostly a camera with some texting and calling skills.

No comments: