Thursday, September 22, 2011

I have been very slow to post lately

And update on the audition was that I was not cast. Which is fine, it had a really huge potential to screw up all of the rest of my life for a part in a play that meant I would probably never act. Although the director had seen work of mine that I had written myself and performed in the Tim Miller workshops and that was awesome for me. Possibly as awesome as not being recognized and getting the gig.

I did get promoted at retail job which has pros and cons. Pros are I have a set schedule that never involves flex shifts that I may or may not work and I am paid quite a bit more an hour. Cons are that there is more responsibility on me when I am at work (which I am not against just that I am leery of this for me fluffy part time job as it might leech out the fluffy) and I have to do truck which means getting off work at 1:30am one day every other work and then taking public transit home.

I also got put on an advisory committee for the Lincoln Park Zoo education department which means I get to spend the next two years MAKING UP our new carts and curriculum! I am stoked. It is volunteer but super fun.

Also wedding planning is moving forward. We are working on not having it involve yelling. That might need some more work (from me as much as Sam).

No comments: