Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Wedding Planning makes me want to shoot myself in the face

I mean, not really but kind of. It is just so much work and so many people and so many dictums that make is SOOOOO complicated. And it is just too hard. Especially from looking at it on this side of the to do list.  Instead I want to cover my face with my bed sheets and skip it.

Also other people are soooo excited that we are getting married. I mean we were always getting married. We just didn't know exactly when. Now we know. Calm the heck down. Also maybe they are excited because they won't be planning this shit. UGH!

1 comment:

Macaela said...

Just elope! :) People make big deals out of weddings (I was one of them.) The most important thing is to make it what you and Sam want - tell everyone else to shut up.