Thursday, August 25, 2011

Forgetting

I am trying to devote some time on Tuesdays and Thursdays to writing projects although this week it has been curtailed by weird and crappy work shift on Tuesday and being way behind on a quilting project for the shop on today. Last week I did awesome though. So this week I am getting a little bit of writing done right now and maybe some more on the weekend.

However, I had a really great idea for a blog post for the quilt shop and now it is GONE. Totally totally gone, no idea about even remnants.

And I HATE that.

It is so infuriating.

Especially because I think the greatness of the idea grows in proportion to how little I can remember of it. Chances are it wasn't even that awesome, but now I think it is because I have no idea about it.

Poop.

1 comment:

Jim said...

That's a shame. But just keep blogging and maybe you'll stumble back on what you wanted to write.