Monday, October 10, 2005

Argh

I apparently only write blog entries with Pirate-like titles. First off, Congratulations newly married Robyn!!!! and Joe!!!

The other big news in my life is that I got a bed, a great big one. It is in my room and tonight I get to sleep in it. This is a wonderful thing! I have been sleeping on my couch. This bed even sits on a frame, so it isn't like some sad mattresses stacked on the floor crap. It also inspired me to clean and straighten my apartment like a madwoman, so that is what I did today after it was delivered, and yes I was a good person and tipped the delivery men who brought it upstairs and set it up for me.

Okay, that is mostly all I know. Chrissy is visiting me next weekend, and Emily has a show that is opening which we (or at least I) will for sure see. Then I see Paul McCartney with Chrissy on Tuesday (not tomorrow). Then the next weekend I am back in Idaho. My parents are picking me up at the airport and we are going to the Vandal/Fresno Bulldog game with my little brother (oodles of family fun--my parents are bulldog alums). So, hopefully I will figure out my internet at home and start updating this regularly--I know I say that every time, but I swear I mean it.

Hope you all are doing well!

No comments: