Monday, October 03, 2005

Once Again

We get internet this week!!!! Hurray!!! DSL, although apparently no one on earth has had an easy time getting hooked up with the company that is our provider, so we shall see. Anyway, at that point I will start posting again all regular like.

Congrats to Robyn and Joe on the whole getting married thing. That is great. Everyone in the Scow, I fly into Spokane on the 22nd and will see you all soon after.

Umm, I am working a lot right now, and that is about it. Although last week I was walking home from the train, and Holly Harper (a friend from CMS) comes out of a bar and chases me down the street. She is my neighbor here in Chicago (she lives like five blocks away), so that was cool. I really have nothing interesting to say right now.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Hooray, heather's back. :)