Saturday, October 22, 2005

Stupid SBC Yahoo!

Our internet is not working, inexplicably, but yahoo will send someone for $100 to fix it up. Great, that doesn't sound like a scam at all.

Anyway, I am back in Moscow temporarily. I got up at the ass crack of dawn to catch a bus to the train to the plane, but I got here with no trouble or delays (which was great). I plan to see some friends tonight, and I will probably blog pretty regularly when I am here, and my roomate intends to have our internet crappiness figured out by the time I get back on Wednesday. Then I will blog all the time. I hope.

Oh, and Chrissy and I saw Paul McCartney on Tuesday! It was awesome and all you Missouri types who wouldn't drive up with Chrissy missed out, and I thank you so much for doing so because that meant that I got to go see him! It was an incredible event. I loved it. Thank you Chrissy a million billion times.

1 comment:

chrissy. said...

yaaay.

we rule for seeing macca, and they suck cause they didn't.