Saturday, July 08, 2006

I saw Superman

And I want one. A superman for my very own, and could he please look just like the one in the movie? I really loved the movie. It didn't feel like a 2+hour movie, and Parker Posey rules! Holy shit did she just tear it up, and in scenes she shared with Kevin Spacey. She was all like, "Yeah, that was nice Kevin, the way you just chewed the scenery there, but watch what I do next because it is going to be way better and with way less effort and work because I go skills." Not to say that I thought Kevin Spacey was in anyway bad; he was a great Lex Luthor, but Parker Posey was so good she is in fact the greatest thing since sliced bread. Also, the blondy chic from Win a Date With Tad Hamilton should always be a brunette. She looks way better and could be taken seriously with this look.

Umm, more later because I am sleepy, but I liked it a lot.

3 comments:

Jim said...

Wow, that's really something Heather.

(See how I used that line from the movie to both agree with you and make a funny at the same time? Isn't that cool? Anyway, I'm glad you liked the movie. I don't want to sleep with Brandon Routh, but I liked it, too.)

Heather K said...

I hate to break this to you Jim, but I don't think that we like boys in the same way--this may make our feelings for Superman and/or the actor who plays him different.

BTW, it was pretty cool.

Anonymous said...

i haven't seen the movie yet and i'm still slightly annoyed they didn't go with the superman from smallville cause as far as i'm concerned--HE'S the hottest guy outside of george clooney alivvvvveeeeee. plus he plays such an EARNEST clark kent. *sighs* and i'm not quite a fan of kate bosworth. but i'm a sucker for comic book stuff so i'm sure i'll go see it after pirates. brandon routh kinda looks cross-eyed or something to me? is that weird?