Monday, July 03, 2006

Why am I so tired all the time?

Seriously, I am tired like sleep was just invented and is the coolest thing ever. Not like exhausted from working hard or anything, just tired and sleepy. Like I never really wake up for anything. There is like maybe an hour or two a day when I am fully awake.

Sidebar. . .I was watching "The Cutting Edge" last night and it occurred to me today that their characters in that movie are way younger then I am right now and that the actors who play them were (then) way younger then me now. Oh my god I am old. I mean not really old, old, but I am old-ish. I am far, far away from my teens. I am really and truly a grown-up and there is no going back. Real life is not just a bad dream that will pass. It will not pass. It is my life now.

Yeah, that above was a moment of panic.

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Mike said to look at the coins in your pocket and see how many are older than you. I found about 4. I'm not sure if this is supposed to make us feel better, or what!

Heather K said...

I have no coins in my pocket, but one of the pennies in my purse is older then me. I also am getting back into taking my allergy meds. Maybe that will help--I get sleepy when I don't take them and all my sinuses fill up with crap.ustvxqf