Monday, September 24, 2007

Ahh packing. . .

How I freaking hate it. Anyone have any spare moving fairies or house elves I could borrow? I really don't want to do it. I don't think mind moving the boxes, but the packing and the unpacking might just kill me. Plus we have a finite window for movng truckness. Seriously, I can't wait for like two weeks from now to happen because then I will have a new place and a cat and all sorts of things will probably have calmed the fuck down.

Seriously, I offer beer to help move. Seriously.

Oh and we have no TV. No new Heroes, no new How I Met Your Mother. God hates me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

But more importantly, how was your date?

Jim said...

I second that question. How was it.

Also, I didn't catch HIMYM, but I saw Heroes and it was pretty cool.

Heather K said...

Don't rub it in Jimmers.

Date post to come soon. . .