Friday, August 18, 2006

Alright dudes

See, this is a post. I am sorry that I fell off for a little bit, but with vacation and moving I wasn't able to keep up with the blogging and then I wanted to wait until after the megapost to do other stuff.

Also, I have been getting out of my house a lot more often since I live in a way cooler neighborhood. I went to the beach and the zoo (different days) a friend got engaged, some of my boss types are leaving. Things are happening and until today the weather was perfect. Ummm, that is mostly all though. My friends Johnny B and Sara Jo and Angie have just moved to town. My friend Mary is visiting. Things rule.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Vacation is understandable- we were trying to make others post- not you!

Heather K said...

Oh good. Yeah, is Mikey dead in computerlandia?