Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Yea Jeffery!!!

Finally he wins a challenge, finally. I feel that he sould've beat Michael a few weeks ago with his absolutely stunning and I would wear it trash dress, but whatever! He won tonight like a fucking rockstar. Also, thank God that Stupid Ohio idiot girl is gone because I would've been pissed if she had outlasted Kayne and she deserved the bitchslap welcome-to-Paris-nevermind exit.

My roomies and I are a little obsessed with that show. There was actual screaming and breath holding involved in watching the telecast. They was robbed for best reality show emmy--especially against stupid family edition amazing race (which normally I give props to, especially since it is the only reality show I actually knew someone on--thanks Brian Smith and Dr. See for making him my Benedick 8,000 years ago). Screaming, for real. We are dorks.

5 comments:

Margaret said...

Paging Robyn and Mike...

I don't have cable. :(

Robyn said...

For some reason the Bravo channel has been out all week- so I couldnt watch it...

Heather K said...

Oh seriously! It was like one of the best episodes ever. I hate Angela. I was gonna be pissed if she outlasted Kayne, even if his outfit was awful, and they are in Paris now.

Jim said...

I couldn't comment on this before I saw the episode but now I have ... I'm glad Jeffrey won. Amy doesn't like him since he dissed Angela's mom, but I just think that's how he is and it doesn't reflect his ability as a designer. And I think he has great ability. I'm glad Kayne is still around. I don't like Vincent, so I think maybe he should've gone before Angela, but I didn't like her either. I'm just not sure that his outfit wasn't worse than hers. I mean, he didn't try?

My fav to win: Michael.

Heather K said...

We call Vincent "Crazy" because he doesn't get a name. Crazy is just on there for some good tv, and I am sure he will go home soon and Kayne about there too. Michael and Jeffery will be in the final three barring major, MAJOR disaster, but I am not sure if it will be Laura or Ulli with them.

I also feel that Jeffery has such a unique vision that even though Michaels clothes are all gorgeous (remember the gorge coffe filter dress in episode 1?), Jeffery could pull off a Jay to his Kara Saun by having a more unique/creative vision overall. It really depends. The challenges are so fast and furious that it doesn't necessarily mean someone who is awesome in the short term wins out when given three months (see Daniel Vosovic from last season). It changes things completely.