Thursday, August 03, 2006

I hate birds

Really I hate only one bird; the one that killed my plane and kept it in Houston yestreday. I hate it because it took me 24 hours (almost to the minute) to get from my apartment in Chicago to the airport in my hometown because while I was laid over in Salt Lake City my flight to Pasco, WA was cancelled. I had to stay at a Best Western in Utah for the night and catch the earliest flight to Pasco this morning. It kind of sucked--especially because I missed project runway but my wonderful roommate Renee texted me with updates all night. It also kind of sucked because Utah isn't exactly the kind of place where you can go find a neighborhood bar to hang out at. I am sure they have bars, but they weren't near my hotel.

Anyway, I am finally here now and typing from my sisters computer. Go, go family reunion.

1 comment:

Heather K said...

They totally paid for the hotel and two free fast food airport meals. It was a big ass hotel room too, and a nice comfy king sized bed just for me.