Saturday, August 05, 2006

I hate being in a frat-type bar with people I went to high school

I really do hate it, and that was last night for me. So I doled out info to my bro's best friend, and I flirted a little bit (in an unserious manner) with kids who used to be my students back when I taught--one wanted to make out with me! Funny--more so to me then him.

Then I drove drunk people around in a gigantic mid-80's model lincoln. Yea for midnight jack in the box tacos. Although as we left the bar a guy from my graduating class who was smoking outside, said goodbye to my sister and nothing to me as I walked past, but then we realized one drunk girl had wandered away from our crowd and we had to go find her and he noticed me the second time past. I mean I know that high school was far from my finest hour (I was way cooler when I taught there then I ever was when I went there), but I feel like I am at least a little bit memorable. Anyway, I am just a little bit memorable.

I promise for more adventure stories later, especially for the Thursday night adventures which were the best ever. Way, way WAY too much beer and too much cousin craziness that night--also something my siblings and almost sibling will never let me live down, but I maintain I only did what any reasonable person would've done in those circumstances.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey. who was the person that didn't notice you?

Heather K said...

Murphy? Was John Murphy a person? SO it was good I was insulted by his not knowing me.