Thursday, October 05, 2006

Feel free to mock me

Two things. First, I get to vote at Powell's Bookstore--that is my polling place. Unfortunately Pacific Northwesters, it is a little imposter faker store and not the grand glorious Powell's Books of Portland fame.

Second, I think I am more then a little in love with Henry Rollins. He is smart and funny and passionate about his views, kind of a big nerd, and a little crazy--plus totally hot. Because of these sentiments, my roommates think I am insane. It is the topic of mocking Heather in the apartment right now. They can't get over it. It just makes them laugh and laugh and laugh. Feel free to join them in mocking me, or better yet agree with me, that would be cool too.

PS I realize I hve no chance at all with Henry Rollins no matter how well read I am. Fantasy, reality, not at all the same things.

3 comments:

chrissy. said...

i always thought rollins was a bit scary. like, i'd say the wrong thing and he'd get all HENRY on me

Heather K said...

Hahaha. My friend Johnny B's response to my Rollins crush was, "I can see that, he's kind of Idaho rugged, but smart and funny. (long pause) I can see that."

Anonymous said...

I'm going to completely skip over any mockery I might begin to bring up about the whole Henry Rollins Crush issue, and jump directly to the invitation that we, your readers, (who have almost all known you for years) should "feel free to mock" you.
Thank you, belatedly, for permission to mock you. I really should have asked a couple of years ago, when I originally began to mock you, but totally forgot to. So now, seven-ish years later, I feel much better knowing that I (at least now) have your permission to mock you.