Thursday, October 19, 2006

Not a whole lot

Going on. I go to the pumpkin patch next week, and in November I may get to go to the circus as a chaperone. That would be awesome--especially if Jesse Highley is still a clown with Ringling.

Must go, Grey's may continue this later.

This is the continuing bit. Anyway, not so much with the excitement in my life lately, but I guess that is good since there is plenty of bad excitement that could be making my life awful (hypothetically, not actually).

The big post from a few days ago (Being a grown-up) is in a series of essay/column style writing that I have been at lately. No idea what I am going to do with it, but I seem to be full of it. (Alan stop laughing at me). Thinking about some sort of spoken word performance something, but not really sure what that would even look like except me standing there telling my stories--however there is obvious danger there with an entire evening of me performing and never actually finishing a single story. There you go.

Good Grey's though. Sad that Callie had to be mean to George, even sadder that he needed it. Too bad McSteamy and she didn't keep it going--not that I thought there was a snowball's chance in hell that they would.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok, so, you totally had me pegged on the laughing at you for being "full of it." i was actually laughing, but did not, however, cease laughing at your command. it only made me laugh more.
also, i laughed more at you for the "talking all night and not finishing a story" comment. if i were you, i would have told me to stop laughing after that gem.
and also, i totally feel you on the whole parents wondering when you're getting a "real job" or a "relationship" or when you're going to "stop using so many quotation marks in your written communications." pretty much sucks, and they don't understand that someone can be happy in such a situation.