Tuesday, May 06, 2008

busy day

Somedays, I think I wish that I did not do a thousand tiny things in one day because it makes me feel as if I accomplished nothing.  When in reality I accomplished a lot, but when it is all mostly smallish an bordering on triviality it seems like less stuff.
 
I did however accomplish getting a little sun at lunch sitting on a bench by Crown Fountain shooting the shit with Bushie.  It was very nice.  I have not caught up with that guy too much, but we are neighbors here at work (he literally works a block and a pinch away from me).  It was warm and lovely and almost too hot!  Who knew we had this in us here in Chicago.  A month ago it was still the dead of winter!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God! I had not realized how redundant I was. Whoops. Oh well.

Heather K said...

That was me.