Saturday, May 24, 2008

I love my Kitty!!!

Steve is lovey!

Also, I got a haircut today. Yesterday, I decided to duck into the salon down the strip mall from the P1 I work at and get an appointment for today if possible. It was my first salon appointment in almost 3 years (as well as the first professional cut in as long). She did a great job. She really listened to what I want--she had naturally curly hair and got it. She kind of styled it like I am Shirley Temple, but it is not too terrible and the way she formed my curls will wash out and my hair will curl its on way next time. It is a great length and a great shape, and I am actually going to try and maintain and create a rapport with my stylist. Pictures to follow.

Probably.

PS Jim I still have not mailed your copy of my CD back to you. I know, I totally suck.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

♪♬ On the gooood ship LollIpop...♪ ♫

Jim said...

Were you wearing one of those poofy little baby dresses and dancing with a sterotypical African American servant named "Bojangles" because that might have influenced her styling. Oh, and don't worry about the CD. It's not like I've sent any out for the first time.

Heather K said...

The sad thing is, I think she was going for sexy stalet curls because in a normal human the curls would've fallen out about that much. My curls don't fall out. At least not until submerged in water, so shirley temple. And I am really impressed by how far you guys ran with that.

Anonymous said...

But you make it so easy...

Jim said...

I applaud sally for the musical notes. How did you do that?

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I was hoping someone would notice and appreciate. I checked on this list of HTML4 character entity references:

http://www.bigbaer.com/reference/character_entity_reference.htm#character.entity.reference.support

Anonymous said...

That cut off the end of the url. Let me try again.

http://www.bigbaer.com/reference/character_entity_reference.htm#character.entity.reference.support

Anonymous said...

GAAAH! Fine. Access it this way and then you can save the url yourself.