Sunday, June 01, 2008

Back from California

I had fun in the sun with my family. It was great to see my brother and sister and mom and dad and grandma and grandpa and aunt and uncle and like ninety cousins and a bunch of other relatives--even a few from the Greek side. But it was a very quick trip--on the plus side my four hour flight back to Chicago was so empty everyone got their own rows, which is how I like to fly for four hours.

The park dedication was lovely and I got to release a butterfly at it (it is a bug and butterfly themed park), and I played on a bunch of the toys. Even climbed to the top of the rope structure (while my mom yelled at me to hold on to my brothers hand because clearly I was unable to climb a structure meant for children without help, also climbing a rope ladder is easier when holding on to something other than the rope ladder).

Now I face a week of tech rehearsals and runs for my next episode which I admit to being less than ready for. Plus too much working. Turns out a different manager is doing the schedule for my other job and he didn't know I only work 12 hours a week. So that would explain the 16 hour weeks lately. However, we had a little chat, so that might be fixed soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So let me get this straight. You basically flew over my house and didn't even spit out the window to say hi.

Some friend you are.