Saturday, June 28, 2008

No more brother

I actually only had him for about 24 hours. He came, he slept, he saw wrigley field, the zoo, and my play, and then he was gone. He had a difficult trip back that included getting towed from somewhere to billings where my dad came and picked him up and towed him back to Pasco. He really needs a job if anyone knows of anything.

Today is my birthday, as of yesterday evening I have been in Milwaukee, WI for summerfest, a very large concert full of concerts. I saw a bit of the old 97s and a bit of rusted root, and later tonight we shall go see some Dashboard Confessional or Blondie or maybe both. Plus there has been staying in hotels. The Hilton here is very nice. I head back tomorrow. Amtrack is kind of nice.

That is really all I know today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blondie! Bloooooondie!

Lucky you!

Heather K said...

Yeah, we picked Blondie. They were AWESOME! So much better than captian emo who I saw like 5 minutes of.

She looked fab for 62 and was totally rocking out. I want to be that kind of awesome at 62.

Anonymous said...

Yeah. No kidding. My thing has always been that I want to have legs like Tina Turner's when I'm 60+.

What a great time that must have been.