Sunday, December 07, 2008

Latop Stolen

So, very long story. That I may or may not get to ever writing down here because it is not a good stroy. My laptop was stolen last night, and I am not entirely sure when I will be getting another one. Or if I will be getting another one in a reasonable time frame.

Fortunatly I didn't have anything too irreplaceable on it. Some photographs, but I am not as prolific a photog as some so it is probably only a couple of hundred--most of which I have saved onto photosharing websites but some that are long, long gone.

Today there will be filing of a police report, and we will see. Sam is looking at the bright side of how shopping for a laptop is fun--he is suggesting a really thin mac.

Anyway, not sure how much I will be able to post for a while.

5 comments:

-al said...

Sorry for your loss.
Sam seem's like he's got the bright side covered.

Anonymous said...

That sucks. I'm so sorry to hear it.

I just want to remind you about the friends and family laptop discount we can get. Just so you aren't limiting yourself to Macs. Give my husband's employer some luuuuve.

Anonymous said...

I dunno...after a purchase as big as a laptop, Sam may feel like you "owe" him something...

:p

Dropped At Birth said...

that sucks. so sorry!

Jim said...

Hey, Heather. Sucks about your laptop. How did it get stolen?