Monday, February 01, 2010

Rock Musical

I saw one today. It was a student project and had some truly awesomeness and some truly studentness, but it was overall very good. It was also totally autobiographical (because did I mention it was a student work). It got me thinking about the partly formed, half-baked one woman show idea that floats around my head. It involves me and my misadventures. I got a cool title that might not even fit, but it is super cool, so I am putting it here. No one steal it!

How to break up with God before he dumps you first. (And yes duh, Jesus boy would feature into this one and also the ads for "Dear John" which I admit I totally want to see because it is so exactly my crack kind of weird me out because Channing Tatum with long hair seems like a 6'2" version of the 5'9" Jesus boy and it is WEIRD)

2 comments:

Jim said...

I've been neglecting your blog. I'm gonna try and fix that.

I like the title, but the tail section loses me a little. Is there a way to shorten that up without losing the wordy magic?

"How to break up with God first."

Ohh! "How to break up with God before he breaks up with you." I think that one has a cadence to it. I think the "first" is implied.

Heather K said...

Yay!! Jim is back.

Also the last one you came up with totally rules!!