Friday, March 25, 2011

I quitted my job

For reals. I gave my four weeks notice (because I like a lot of people at my job and want to not make their lives total hell if possible).

And I want it to be a new chapter in my life because for the first time in a long time if not actually ever I am in a position where it is feasible for me to do what I want, just do that and not worry about rent or credit card debt or whatever like eating and clothing myself.

I kind of plan to take it easy with the part time jobness for the summer (well easy being part time job + volunteer work + theatre company producing staged readings + being a really good housewife) and spend it like a last great summer vacation. And dive into the fall in a new chapter in my life where I chase my dreams instead of cover my ass.

1 comment:

chrissy. said...

wow, heather, huge step! i hope your creative moxies get into full time swing soon.