Monday, November 07, 2005

Ahhhh, Netflix how I love thee

I am well into the middle of a marathon watching all of the six feet under the netflix can send me. Actually I am alternating discs with other things in order to keep up with the watching between my job's hours and my roomate's job's hours. Anywho, Netflix was a brilliant idea, and I love it dearly even if I am accepting awards from some class action lawsuit it is/was involved in. A free month of four dvd's at a time is quite amenable to me no matter what the reason I get it.

Also my horoscope freaked me out this morning. It was like it has been reading my mind lately or something. Although, if it is right I may have a great weekend to look forward to.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

If you make it where people have to put in a word to post, you might not get these crap comments. So far, it's worked for me.