Sunday, November 13, 2005

And I was doing so good

Yeah, I know I took a postng break. Whatever. I am the new Employee of the Month at my Pier One store. It surprised me, and I think it is fairly hilarious, but I am the employee of the month, and I got $15 and free picture frame, so that is cool.

I am so excited for all of the movies coming out. Bee Season, Pride and Prejudice, the new Harry Potter, Walk the Line, and that is only getting started. I may just move into the movie theatre. I may have to sneak into a few. Oh well!

4 comments:

Jim said...

I am very excited about the new HP, too. I've been rereading the book and it's really good.

Margaret said...

Hot damn, Fifteen dollars!

Heather K said...

the fifteen dollas is onl good for pier one merchandise and yes I already spent it on good smeling tealights, tealight holders, and a card for my mom's birthday.

Jim said...

sounds like a good haul, though, for $15