Monday, November 14, 2005

I am a giant nerd

I have read over 1,200 pages in four books since last Tuesday. Yeah, I have apparnetly spent almost al my free time reading. I also cried three separate times while watching "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" yesterday. I know, my utter lameness knows no bounds!

On the other side of that coin, I am the employee of the month at my job. Oh, wait I think I just felt my lameness creating new and amazingly farflung bounds of lame. Pier One loves me, what can I say?

2 comments:

Jim said...

Maybe you should go defend a hooker from her pimp or something. That would be righteous and cool. Then go to the library. :)

Heather K said...

I love the library. The one here in chicago is giant and beautiful, a temple, as it should be. Seven whole floors before you get to the fiction level!