Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Going to the Movies

I had a great day off today. I went to the movies and saw North Country, and then I went to the big huge library in downtown Chicago and got three new books including one I have been coveting and never finding because it was just published last month.

North Country was good. Very Oscar-acting-movie, but still good. An interesting and kind of upseting story of the women who work at the mine.

In other news, an Oprah taping may be happening a my Pier One store tomorrow. My mom will totally freak if that were to happen. I doubt I will meet Oprah, but I wonder who we will meet--maybe the cute designer man or Kirstie Alley. Otherwise what would be the point of coming into the store? Crazy, huh!

Also, my netflix has been lying to me lately. I keep getting movies one day later then it says, and I am saddened by that.

No comments: