Monday, October 29, 2007

Many things

Well, there are a bunch of things happening with me. We have officially boyfriend and girlfriended. Officially. He's kind of totally adorable and seems not to be frightened by my friends, so that is always good (and then have even told some of the really embarassing stories). It is nice.

Jim sent us more stuff!!!! Seriously it is like he is competing in the awesome friend olympics or something. Really. We are very excited. We also hope to get tv and internet in the next two weeks or so, maybe. Stupid boys who lived there before us.

Thirdly, went to very scary haunted house this weekend and screamed a LOT!!!! Yeah, screaming happened, so did whimpering and grabbing peoples' hands, coats, hair and bags quite hard. It was fun though.

Also, new contest in my blog, probably once a week or whenever I feel like it really. I stole this from Lauren. I am going to think of a musical and give you vague hints of it, and you must guess which musical by quoting lyrics from whatever musical you think it is. Guesses must come as quote from lyrics from that musical. First hint, this musical has an oft repeated chorus and probably involves as much screaming as that haunted house and a whole lot more fainting.

You can also request more hints in the comments.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you, Sherriff/
You think I am a liar/
But all these grisly killings/
Are the work of Michael Myers!

Dr. Loomis in "The Babysitter Murders - the Halloween Musical"

Heather K said...

Hey now, hey now, lyrics only!

I am to deduce the title you are guessing from the lyrics.

But, no. Not so much.

Jim said...

"Every sperm is sacred.
Every sperm is great.
If a sperm is wasted,
God gets quite irate."

Did I get it? Just kidding. I wasn't actually playing; I just wanted to say "sperm."

Heather K said...

More hints:

The fainting is done by hoardes of teenage girls.

Heather K said...

Donald wins, Donald wins!!!!

Although, he is probably lucky that those are lyrics (but only of the movie version, they don't appear in the play itself).