Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

I am hoping to get trick or treaters this year on my lovely little side street. We shall see. I was going to dress in costume today but I couldn't find my tiara or a can of peas--so there went my princess and the pea idea.

As you can see Donald won the last contest with Bye, Bye, Birdie. The next hint is that I am thinking of a modern musical thouroughly obsessed with what can happen with good or bad PR. Remember, you must express your guess through lyrics of the songs of the musical you are guessing (just google it if you must). Donald lucked out that his had a title song with those lyrics in it.

If it gets rough, I will add more hints.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah! Sweet mystery of life
At last I've found thee
Ah! I know at last the secret of it all!

If I'm right, that hint was wayyyy tooo easy.

Heather K said...

Ooooh, I love that musical, but it is not that one. It is newer and based on source material that is based on very familiar source material.

Follow that if you dare!

Also it took me like ten minutes to get to the part of that song that let me remember the name of the musical, and I own that musical and that song is in my ipod!

-al said...

And Goodness knows
The Wicked's lives are lonely
Goodness knows
The Wicked die alone
It just shows when you're Wicked
You're left only
On your own


i'm thinking you're going with a halloween theme...

Anonymous said...

Well, you see, I took the phrase "modern musical thoroughly obsessed" and assumed it was an additional hint.

Rats.

I bet -al is right.

Heather K said...

Al is right! Yea!!!!

Another winner, and it is the guys cleaning up so far.

New quiz later today.

-al said...

Woohoo! what do I win?
I'm right, because I'm brilliant...

Heather K said...

You win my undying and utmost respect!

-al said...

well, it's no ipod, but i'll take it.
i wonder what i can get for your respect on ebay....

(you don't know how hard it was for me to refrain from making a "Heather doesn't have anymore respect blah, blah, blah joke.)(not that it would be true, just a joke.)