Thursday, November 01, 2007

New Quiz

So I went out last night on Halloween, and it was fun, but I am pooped. After work tonight, sleeping is happening. Lots of sleeping, and this time I mean it. Maybe some cat cuddling, that might happen too.

The kittens are friends. I keep meaning to take pictures, but they stop being cute once I get it out. Soon, soon. Maybe boy pictures will come soon too.

Next musical is probably giving you all way, way too easy of a clue.

It would've been more interesting with a landgrab.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"It would've been more interesting with a landgrab."

Well, we can rule out "Annexation!"

which is bad, because it's got such great songs as "Occupying Army with a Fringe on Top"

Anonymous said...

It certainly would've livened up the Dream Ballet, but I don't recall there being any words to that bit. I've tried to erase it from my mind, but that damn scarf...

Heather K said...

Donald wins again!!!

Yeah, Oklahoma. That clue was for the non-musical types.

For the weekend there will be a tough one.