Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Libraries

Posting from the big ole CPL downtown. I stayed off from work today and went to the Chicago History Museum, rode the L, went to Millenium Park, and near Navy Pier (ran out of time)--can you tell I was playing tour guide?

It was great fun, and then I went to the Museum of Contemporary Art--which has some really phenomenal installations right now. Mapping the self made me wish I had enough free time to create some sort of map of me and my life.

Tonight or in the next few days I might meet Sam's parents. They are coming into town from Tulsa tonight for a conference. I am kind of nervous. Plus I think it is weird. Not bad weird but, I don't know sudden--but it isn't like they are making a special trip up or something. They are just coming to town and they only come up every once in a while. So yeah.

Must go--plans in my busy life and day!

No comments: