Friday, November 16, 2007

Long days but vacation ahead.

Whew has this week been a week. And the few days of the weekend and the next week before the vacation will also be long. I seem to constantly fill my time with things and stuff. I wish more of it was family and friends and a little less of it was work. Although, when I was less busy with work and had only one job, I spent less time with friends and more time watching my netflix movies and tv. So, I guess this is good. I guess.

Tonight some friends will gather to watch a Tivo'd Project Runway, I cheated and already watched a bit and peeked online to see who got booted, but I am excited anyway. And Sam seems excited too, even though he is not a fan of the show (yet I say) and we are taking over his house and his tivo to see it. He is so wonderful to me. It is nice and strange, like I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop. But I guess it is good that it doesn't. Not that I think he influences my thinking that it will--this is pretty much all of my own neuroses.

Hmm, me neurotic. I know, who saw that coming?

No comments: