Monday, November 19, 2007

Leaving soon, maybe not soon enough

I am just tired and done here right now. My brain left for vacation a while ago. It shows no signs of returning before my body leaves for vacation tomorrow.

Goals for vacation:
Sleep
Drink wine
More sleep
Mmmmmm, raw milk
eat myself silly
not hit any deer in a rental car
not get lost while driving to my grandparents dairy farm in the middle of nowhere in the middle of the night on a road I have not been on driving for 5 years and not been on driving at night in at least 7, so this last one could be tricky

also there might be karaoke.

There may not be a lot of posting from the middle of nowhere, it all depends on if I want to fire up someone else's computer that is on, gasp, wireless internet.

Have a happy t-day all!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you're having a safe and lovely trip and that you made it to your destination when you wanted/planned to. The weather has not been cooperative for air travel, I understand.

Robyn said...

I am not ignoring your question about simcity societies, just want to play a bit more so I can give you a good review

Heather K said...

I meant dial-up internet. Really I did, which would explain the gasping.

Sweet Robyn, I can't wait for the review--it isn't like I have time to play it now anyway.