Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Stuff on my Mind

I am tired from my trip.  And CRANKY.  Mostly at work people, for being dumb.  Not major dumb, just you know needy and worky and I didn't miss that when I was gone.
 
I am however very excited about going to St. Louis.  It should be awesome.  My undergrad friends are having a do it ourself reunion of sorts and Sam and I will drive down on Friday and back up on Monday.
 
I am also a big fan of my library even if my Kindle isn't.  I also added the due dates of my library books into my calendar, so that I can be sure not to have overdue fines that are more expensive than just buying the freaking book.
 
I want to write a bigger blog about the wedding, but just thinking about it exhausts me, so I might not get there.
 
I want to go to a movie, or watch movies for like a whole day, just as a recovery sort of thing.
 
I am hungry and need to go to lunch.
 
I thought I had cooler things to say but NO.  Sorry.  I got boring all of a sudden.

1 comment:

Jim said...

WEEKEND!!! WOO1O!!!!

Word Verification: "italvus" - The appropriate response when asked at a restaurant, "How many people in your party?"