Monday, December 28, 2009

Back to Work

Just a regular day with the regular pain in the ass office comrade! The internet went out for not even an hour, and I got a lecture about how some other office comrade (who works for him) cannot get any work done when the internet is down (web based application in his project).

Umm, DUH! Ummm, what am I supposed to do, especially as I mostly use the internet to shit around and very little for actual work purposes? Also, as a result the one who cannot get any work done usually notices the internet is down RIGHT away, like he is the one who alerts the rest of us. I am usually the last one to know. He alerts our tech team. HE KNOWS BEFORE I DO! Thank you for the lecture douchebag mcgee! I will get right on fixing the internet because obviously I can fix that.

In a different tone, the trip to work today was eerie! I guess everyone is taking this week off or working from home or whatnot, but the buses were creepily empty. It was like something bad happened and I hadn't noticed. It was sooo weird.

1 comment:

Sally said...

Oh, come on, everybody knows that you're the go-to gal when the internet gets broken. I'm calling you next time I have issues here.