Friday, March 05, 2010

I got a feelin' (to quoth the Black Eyed Peas) that tonight's gonna be a good night

That tonight's gonna be a good good night! Wooo hoooo!

Because tonight at 12:01am I will begin the first moments of Avatar in 3-D and start the first of ten best picture nominees being watched back to back in my local AMC theatre. It will last until Saturday night at roughly 11:45 give or take.

My friend Chris and I am going. And smuggling in vegetables and water bottles, and some cheese and granola bars and some roll ups that are savory. Add a refilleable FREE popcorn and a refillable soda (which we will purchase) and you have a very long and potentially awesome day.

Here is the schedule:
12:01am Avatar (3-D)
3:00am A Serious Man
5:00am Up (3-D)
7:00am District 9
9:10am Inglourious Basterds
12:00pm The Blind Side
2:30pm An Education
4:30pm Precious
7:00pm Up in the Air
9:30pm The Hurt Locker

I will be twittering from there in between films, so watch my facebook and twitter and even the sidebar here to stay abreast of the fun or misery as sleep deprivation makes me INSANE!!

A prediction, full out sobbing insanity during Precious due to subject + exhaustion.

No comments: