Monday, March 15, 2010

this day wants me to dislike it

I think it actively is trying to piss me off. First it was hard to fall asleep and hard to wake up because springing forward is much less fun than falling back. Second I am wearing my awesome kick ass boots, but I discovered that I have somehow worn a bit of a hole in the innersole of the right heel which, since I am wearing them with tights instead of thick socks, is totally killing me smalls! Then I realize that I should've checked more thoroughly to make sure I really had everything I need for our new employee on Friday because some of the things I thought I had I do not have.

I am going to Target after work to get some new Liberty of London joyousness (like that peacock wallet), so that should be better. And I am going out with my good friend YoYo who is in town for a few days but on business so she can't actually hang out too much. Tomorrow I start a master class in solo performance with Tim Miller (an internationally renowned performance artist and one of the NEA 4) that will be super fun and totally exhausting for the next week. Also the weather is heading towards spring but still not spring enough to be enjoyable. I need more.

No comments: