Monday, January 30, 2006

Best Weekend Ever

Ummm, so that is what I had. I went to his house Friday night and was basically there until today when he left for work (except I went to work on Sunday). We hung out and last night after work he made me dinner, and I wathed him do schoolwork, and it was great. We are great. Said the big scary b and g words (because who are we kidding, we are boyfriend and girlfriend now--or as he says it the symbolic varsity jacket has been passed). He's amazing, and I am so amazed and lucky to have him!

3 comments:

Jim said...

We're all very happy for you and slightly wierded out by the prominence of relationships and such in our little community.

Robyn said...

Happy for you! And there has been a trend in our group...

Heather K said...

yes their has, if by trend you mean contagion!