Monday, January 23, 2006

Dinner Party ruled, boy rules, life rules

I got to work today and one of my bosses asked me, "So, do you have a boyfriend now?" and I had to answer, "Yeah, I think I do." This is a little insane to me. It is especially insane that it only feels a little weird to like him so much as a boyfriend already (we realized tonight--he came over--that we have only known eachother a week and that we have only met four times, that makes my brain almost splinter apart). He is fantastic and so funny and great; I actually kind of wonder if I will wake up and this will all be a dream because nothing in life is really this great.

I owe Emily Gann (Korff) so big for this. He is so wonderful I almost wonder if she has known he was perfect for me for a few months now and has slowly been working me up to meeting/going out with him while also not mentioning anything that might make me think him great in order that I would actually fall for him. She is an evil genius you know, lurking behind her shy smiles.

4 comments:

Jim said...

Picture! :) Also, very happy for you.

Heather K said...

I don't have a picture of him yet, but I will get one. I will break out the digital camera when we go out on Wednesday.

Jim said...

I was going to make a joke about how you should be wierd about getting the picture, but, honestly, I didn't even want to imply that your happiness should be tainted. So, speaking on behalf of myself and everyone else, we would enjoy a picture, but if the moment's not right, that's cool.

If you do break out the camera take pictures of whatever. I for one don't know what your life in Chicago looks like.

Heather K said...

Ha! I was going to spend part of my day off documenting the apartment for internet consumption (because at this moment it is pretty clean). I know you (none of you) meant to 'taint' my happiness, and don't worry I don't know if you could just now.