Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Most fun ever and eulogy for a TV show

Maybe not ever--ever, but really fun. Last night I went out for $ beers with the girls from work, and it was great. We each bought a round and sat and gossiped and talked and of course I got way more drunk because I am a light weight.

It was especially funny because for the first hour or so we were like the only women in the bar on punk night. Yeah, that's right. I kept wanting to take my shoe and sock off and stick my foot up in the air so everyone could see that I too had a tattoo and that it was script and just black no cute multi-colored unicorns or flowers for me, oh no. Good news, I didn't' do that. Although getting really drunk means getting home really drunk on the 'El. That's right I was drunk walking to the train, drunk on the train, and drunk on the walk from the train home. I got a little nauseous on the train, but I held in their like a champ and didn't vomit. Four beers should not equal vomiting no matter what a wussy you are. Then I came home and slept and slept and slept! It was great.

Today I plan to spend the whole day watching movies from netflix (I am way behind), TV shows I have taped (Sunday's West Wing and Grey's Anatomy), and sitting in my jammies--until the boy comes over after work. Speaking of West Wing, they canceled it, finally! It deserved to die a nice peaceful death and they stretched it out way too long, making it about the drama of the world instead of the drama of the people who are behind the scenes in making the world run. West Wing, I love you , but I won't miss you the way I would've if they had kicked you off in your prime--your Sorkin prime.

No comments: