Monday, January 30, 2006

This Year's Love

The title of this blog is a song title (my wanting to be Chrissy being pushed right on out there into cyberspace). Anyway, I hae had a lot to think about lately and my brain is starting to seem kind of full, but that is okay since I don't want to pay any attention to my brain anyway.

I go to Washington in a week and a half. It should be fun with a big family wedding thrown in for good measure. The bad news is that I don't get a whole day with Patrick for maybe three weeks or more, and that sucks. It sucks when I don't get to see him for a day at all. I like being with him even when we are just sitting on the couch watching silly TV (like Extreme Makeover Home Edition). He called his couch our couch the other day. It made me smile.

My sister is giving up teaching and going back to school for interior design. Weird.

No comments: