Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Date Night

My Patrick has decreed that Wednesdays are our date night. Every Wednesday we will go on a date which rules! How sweet is he seriously? Tonight we are going to a movie at a theatre near his house, but we aren't sure what one--it will depend on when we get there. Something artsy (we have bizarrely similar tastes, he and I, which is nice).

BTW the movie "Prozac Nation" is weird but mostly just sucky. Not at all good weird, also it has the really anorexic version of Cristina Ricci, and that makes it worse.

3 comments:

Jim said...

You realize, Heather, you now have a date for Valentine's. I can just imagine the gushing you'll dole out after that date.

chrissy. said...

heather, that is just so awesome.

you're all cute and twitterpated!

Heather K said...

Oh I am way twitterpated! Yeah, I have a sinking suspicion that I will have a very great Valentine's Day, even if I spend the first part of it on a plane (because I am going home for a big family wedding). In advance, I warn you of gushing.