Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I like blogging way too much

It is kind of like a whole new audience for all of my stories, only it isn't really ew since most of the people who read this are all my friends and pretty much only my friends. Hmmmm. Sorry if I bore you then guys.

Today the weather kind of made it seem like I was stuck in a snow globe. That is what the snow looked like. It would be all normal and then snowy in a circley-swirl and then it would almost stop before someone shook us up again. Weird.

I am going to a flamenco concert tonight, but I think I am going shopping first. Woo Hoo!!

4 comments:

Jim said...

More people than you know read your blog; I think about all of us has had that random comment from a stranger by now. Hell, Chrissy's got a whole group of friends solely connected with her blog and nothing else. And we like reading about each other's exploits; it's always interesting to catch up with a friend.

Did you got to flamenco with the boy?

Robyn said...

ditto what he said. blogging is nice, cause I don't edit what I say, becuase it doesnt matter what strangers think, and helps me get ideas or whatever out, but also nice because you know friends can still know about each other's lives and be all supportive, etc, even though we are apart from each other. (hope that made sense)

chrissy. said...

heather, your bloggins are awesome.

keep on keepin on.

Margaret said...

We are not bored, keep it comin'.