Thursday, February 09, 2006

Kind of a tired kitty

That is so what I am right now. Patrick and I did not go to the flamenco last night. He was sick and I was going to go alone, but I wanted to spend time with him, so I did that. We had a very cold and snowy trip to Kinko's for him to make some teacher copies, but I was rewarded for not whining about the cold (I wore my chuck taylor's instead of boots into the snow for no reason except that I am a goober) with a hot cocoa.

He felt bad about not letting me go to the show (like people don't let me do just about anything), but I didn't mind. He actually asked me if I ever complained which I found very funny (as I am sure do many of you). He knows my blog address now, so who knows--he may read this (feel free to tell him about the real me in the comment section).

I leave for a big family fun trip home and to Idaho for a wedding, so I may not be so frequent a blogger until I get back next week. Just fyi. Tonight though my friend Renee is making me roast beef for dinner (home raised beef). Patrick is coming too and so maybe is my roommate.

2 comments:

chrissy. said...

it's probably because you're all Happy and sheeit when you're with him, so you don't Think of complaining.

Jim said...

Have a good trip. Talk to you when you get back.