Thursday, February 23, 2006

Harold at IO

I went to the 'center of the improv universe' last night and saw some long form improv, and I forgot how much I like it. We saw three teams, and two were very, very funny and one had two hilarious people in it but just didn't gel. It was a good night, and it was free as are all their 8pm shows on Wednesdays. Patrick and I will definitely go again--it will probably be our fallback cheap date night.

Speaking of improv, my roommate got into the second city training program, so she is way psyched, or she would be if she got more then three or four hours of sleep a night.

Patrick is going away this weekend--to see his family for his nephews 2nd birthday. I like that he has nephews; it is cute how much he likes them. They are pretty freaking adorable in their pictures.

4 comments:

Jim said...

He's not hauling you off to a family function? Forgive me if you've said, but have you met the family?

Heather K said...

No, I have not met the family. Almost met the mom and stepdad. I think it is still a little too soon for me to meet the everyone, plus this is his first opportunity to really tell the everyone about me. I will probably meet them in April.

Jim said...

Why april?

Heather K said...

They will be in town for Spring Break or he will be going back to them.