Saturday, February 04, 2006

Things to know

I saw a guy coming out of the little chinese food joint by my train station with a five gallon bucket of soy sauce! Think of it--five gallons! Whoa. I knew it was soy sauce because of th big kikoman label on the side. I think it was crazy.

Patrick saw me drunk last night for the first time. I was really and truly drunk, and [STOP READING IF YOU ARE AFRAID OF TOO MUCH INFORMATION] we had really great drunken sex (well, he wasn't drunk which is probably why it was great), but--get this--his next door neighbors yelled at us to keep it down. We were told to shut up. Awesome. I am a part of the having loud sex neighbors. I apologize to anyone who didn't ever want to know that much about my sex life.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Good for you for having loud sex. Its fun.